1. Love multiplies
2.Mistakes will be made
3. Spanking doesn’t work
4. Everyone is unique from birth
5. It’s better to minimize toys and “stuff”
6. Pick your battles
7. You have to let them go.
Here’s 7 more:
1. Some children bite, and won’t stop til they grow out of it no matter what you do.
2. Some children will do anything to conquer all obstacles
3. Some children are dreamers
4. Some children ask questions about everything
5. Some children are born comedians.
6. Some children are born with heartache.
7. All children are gifted.
My oldest is 36, my youngest just turned 20. And there are really 5 in between. While they were small, and my life was busy with their needs, I was often overwhelmed. Now that they are all grown, I look back on the years and they flew by. I am very grateful for each one, and for what I learned from having them in my life.
What have you learned from your children?