1. Joy comes from within. Whether it’s a quiet birthday or filled with parties, if I put expectations on others, I will be disappointed.
2. I always give myself a gift. It may be material, or a service, or time doing something I want to do.
3. I don’t remember what I got as a present last year, but I remember the people I was with. In other words, presence is better than presents.
4. People who have birthdays in months other than December will never understand that I LOVE having my birthday during the holiday season.
5. I’m not getting older, I’m getting better.
Cheers! And Happy Birthday, whenever yours might be!
You must be logged in to post a comment.